plans by Jacques Moshe (1927)
The Ouziel Complex is a block of one-storey houses in Papandreou street. The complex covers an entire square block (Papandreou & Ploutonos & Heronias & Dimitrakopoulou str.) on the south side of the Depot (= east depot of Thessaloniki's old tramway).
The Complex was named after David Ouziel, a major stockholder of the Tramway Company. Most of these 25 detached or semi-detached houses were built in varying degrees of eclecticistical style and they have been declared a protected architectural monument by the greek Ministry of Culture in the 80s.